Tickets may be purchased in advance until midnight on Thursday, December 5, 2019.
Day-of tickets will ONLY be sold at Tour Headquarters.
**Please note that Christmas in Salem 2019 tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE. In the event of a snow emergency, the event snow date will be Saturday, December 14, 2019**
Friday, Dec. 6th: GRACE CHURCH (385 ESSEX STREET)
Saturday, Dec. 7th & Sunday Dec. 8th: ST. JAMES CHURCH (160 FEDERAL STREET)
On the first day of your tour experience, please bring your receipt from your ticket purchase to Tour Headquarters to receive your guide book. Please keep your guide book. The program booklet will be your ticket, gaining you entry to each day of the tour.
1. No children under 6 are permitted on the tour.
2. All tour guests must have a program book–even children over six.
3. Infants in snugglies only. No baby carriages, strollers, or backpacks allowed in houses.
4. No pets allowed.
5. Umbrellas and packages must be left outside the front door.
6. Photos allowed unless otherwise specified.
7. Decorations and furnishings are to be looked at, not touched.
8. No food or drink in houses.
9. No use of private toilet facilities by tour guests. Restrooms are available at tour headquarters.
10. No sharp high heels.
Order By Phone
Buy at Our Office
Nathaniel Bowditch House
9 North Street
Salem, MA 01970
Office hours: Monday – Thursday, 9am – 12:00pm
Other hours by appointment
Buy at Participating Retailers