Tickets may be purchased in advance until midnight on Thursday, November 29, 2018.
On the first day of your tour experience, please bring your receipt from your ticket purchase to the tour headquarters: The House of the Seven Gables, located at 115 Derby Street, Salem MA, to receive your guide book. Please keep your guide book. The program booklet will be your ticket, gaining you entry to each day of the tour.
1. No children under 6 are permitted on the tour.
2. All tour guests must have a program book–even children over six.
3. Infants in snugglies only. No baby carriages, strollers, or backpacks allowed in houses.
4. No pets allowed.
5. Umbrellas and packages must be left outside the front door.
6. No photos are to be taken inside the homes.
7. Decorations and furnishings are to be looked at, not touched.
8. No food or drink in houses.
9. No use of private toilet facilities by tour guests. Restrooms are available at tour headquarters.
10. No sharp high heels.
Order By Phone
Call Historic Salem, Inc. at 978-745-0799
Buy at Our Office
Historic Salem Inc. Office
9 North Street
Salem, MA 01970
Call 978-745-0799 for office hours
Buy at Participating Retailers